Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tiptoe through the...violets?

Actually, we're not really tiptoeing, more like stomping, but I'm working on my title-creating abilities. I know, I know, I need more work....
Welcome to Spring! Our backyard is literally covered with violets. Each year, they spread a little farther, and they're just gorgeous. The yard needs to be mowed desperately, but Brian agreed to wait a little while before committing the Great Violet Massacre. I am trying to get the perfect picture of Ethan luxuriating in the flowers, but he is NOT cooperating at all.
Ethan's love for nature is about what you'd expect from a soon-to-be 18 month old. "Look, a beautiful flower! (dandelion) Let me pick it for you!" (Dandelion is put in mouth.) "Oh, rocks! Let's make a pile of rocks!" (Rocks are put in mouth.) "OK, let's go inside." "WAAAAAAHHH!"

No comments: