Sunday, August 2, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Things have been a little hectic around Chez Jewett-Jones recently, so I haven't taken many pictures at all! A pretty busy week was spent at work during our history grant Summer Institute on Reform (coolest topic ever) - this week included a trip to Chicago for some tours and a visit to Hull House, which I just loved.

So we took it pretty easy here this weekend! The weather in CU is gorgeous right now, and we spent almost all day outside - weeding (desperately needed), a short jog for Mr. Ethan and me (also desperately needed), and a nice walk at the end of the day for all of us. While his parents weeded the front yard, Ethan was a great little boy who played with his super books and plastic rings. We've recently discovered that he loves to see things fall - I thought it was the bouncing of objects as they hit the ground, but nope, they just need to fall....

2 comments:

Ken said...

That is absolutely adorable! And I am very jealous that your baby does not spend the entire time outside trying to eat grass:)

Ken said...

Sorry--I'm on Ken's computer--it's really Cynthia:)