Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween!

October is a very very important month. First of all, it's Fall! Secondly, we have to celebrate Halloween. And most importantly, a little boy will unbelievably be turning 1.

Because I can't really believe the third item from that list, I'm going to spend a little time on the second. Brian and I keep saying that this will be Ethan's first Halloween, first snow, first etc., etc., but of course that's not true. It's just the first time that he'll be really really fun during this season! I've looked through many catalogs trying to figure out what His Majesty should wear this year. I even bought two costumes, thinking that I would post pictures of both and let you all decide! But Ethan already knows what he does and doesn't like, and decided for me.

Mr. E is going to be Mr. Bee for Halloween. All we need now are some black socks, and we're good! :)

I also bought a cheapo lion costume, because I just couldn't resist the thought of Ethan's curly locks topped by a curly mane. But I couldn't even get that mane on him long enough to snap a picture, so I didn't figure that we were having any luck there. (Luckily, that was the cheap costume I bought - obviously Ethan has more expensive taste.)

I'm not sure how much trick-or-treating we'll do! Maybe to a few neighbors to show off, Gramma & Grampa's house, and then home for bed. I am the first to admit that this costume is primarily for the photo op. :)

1 comment:

jayjay said...

That bee looks mighty dangerous! YIKES!
But we still hope he buzzes his way to our house on October 31!
Much Love,
Gramma and Grampa