Thursday, March 4, 2010

NOW He's a Toddler

The title of our blog post when Ethan started walking was, "Officially a Toddler." I'd like to revise that one - Ethan is just now showing his toddlerhood, and it has nothing to do with walking.
Oh, look at how sweet I am! I am especially adorable and smiley in front of my grandparents and cute babysitters!

There had better be another cupcake soon or there's going to be trouble.

I want something! No, not that! No, not that either! Why can't you read my mind, Mommy?!

I'm going to tell myself that this is Ethan's age, and not my incompetent parenting. It's his little toddler brain that makes him fuss every day I pick him up from daycare and give him lots of kisses, that makes him throw every food he happily ate yesterday on the floor, and that causes him to want to run out in the street now that the weather is nicer and we go walking around our neighborhood. (Followed by more fussing when I don't let him fling himself in front of cars.) Toddler boy! Lucky he's so darn cute...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh how I feel your pain! I took Charlotte outside to walk today, not realizing how muddy the grass was. Bad idea. Mud everywhere and screaming when I picked her up to carry her into the house. Can't they just be 5?!?