Thursday, November 20, 2008

Four Weeks Old

Brian and I are the parents of a four week old baby. Hard to believe - it seems like we just left the hospital yesterday, though I'm sure we'll be saying that when he turns one, goes to Kindergarten, gets a driver's license, etc. And as I look at pictures of him, I realize that he really has changed in a month! Besides the fact that he's put on weight (lots and lots of weight, apparently - we have a good eater), his face is really changing! I get to see him try out lots of facial expressions, which are especially dramatic before and after his nap and being fed. Some examples:
Wow, dinner was good - look at my double chin and six pack abs!

You didn't say "diaper change", did you???

Wow, these fingers are pretty cool!

Mom, why do you have to wake me up just as I'm getting comfortable?!

My favorite - what a sweet sleeping boy!

No comments: