Sunday, April 5, 2009

Travelin' Man

Ethan-boy was a super traveler this weekend! We all left Urbana around noon on Friday with a big suitcase (Brian and I shared about 1/6 of it with Ethan's stuff taking up the rest) and headed to Cincinnati to see Ethan's Grammy Barbara, Aunt Kim, and Aunt Lee-Ann. The last time we were there was at Christmas, and he's changed so much since then!



Ethan's Aunt Lee-Ann actually lives in Maryland, so we were lucky to catch her in the Midwest. Boyo said goodbye to her in his PJs this morning before she started the long drive back, and we were off a few hours later. He is going to have tons of fun with all of his aunts as he gets older, I'm sure of it!

I hope Lee-Ann's drive back to MD was better than ours; Brian and I hit heavy rain the whole time, which may have kept Ethan from sleeping on the way back like he usually does in the car. Poor unhappy boy...and we are sooooo looking forward to better weather! When we do get in the 60's or even 50's, I love taking His Majesty out in the stroller in the afternoons. I can't tell yet if he's enjoying being outside, but I'm hoping he'll develop at the very least a tolerance for the outdoors. We may not be there yet...

"I'm cold - take me home!"

No comments: