Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My New Love...

....my iPhone. :) I have been looking forward to this purchase for AGES. I can read email on it, check the weather, play games, send cute pictures of the baby,....oh, and call people on it. And it's got a pretty awesome camera, too! Picture taken with my digital camera:


Picture taken with the iPhone today:The pathetic Ethan face is not an iPhone problem. It may be due in part to the fact that Mr. Boy has at least 2 teeth coming in, or that he is just barely getting over a bug that went into his eyes and ears after 10 days of his nose running like a faucet....or it could be that his Illinois basketball team is not faring well these days. Who knows? Anyway, he has not been the jolly boy that we're used to. :( Poor kid. It's hard being a baby when your parents aren't mind readers.

No comments: