Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yum!

Must put everything in my mouth! Must reach out and grab everything....then put it all in my mouth! Argggg....yum.....chomp.
Awwww....

Wow, these look cool!

Hmmm, I wonder what I could do with these shiny things!

Tasty!

Does anyone out there know why babies put everything in their mouths? I don't know if it's because he's teething or what, but the glasses are the newest thing - that and his toes. (I can't post the toe pictures or Brian will have my head. Most of them are naked pictures of Ethan chewing on his feet on the changing table, and I'm not good enough at Photoshop yet to blur certain areas out.)

He is reaching out for everything, and getting most of it! It's time to think about childproofing. Ethan isn't mobile yet (not really) but even when he and I are in the rocking chair, he's come close to pulling over my glass of water, grabbing the remote control (that may be genetic), and yanking out some of my hair. It's kind of funny at this stage, but I can already see that it won't be too long before we're considering outlets, cabinets, cords, tables...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hopefully he doesn't pick up Charlotte's habit of raking her finger across the carpet and eating the fuzz. I feel like I'm always pulling hair or fuzz out of her mouth! Gross!