Friday, May 29, 2009

Copycat

I have a shameful secret to admit. This blog is not really mine. The blog really belongs to my coworker Cynthia, who started her blog a full 4 months before I did. (And gave me the idea.)

And the baby food that I'm making for Ethan these days? That's not really mine either - completely her idea. I started....well, after she mentioned how easy it was! Now I have a freezer full of banana, apple, pear, avocado, and pea cubes.

To make us a family of copycats, Ethan seems to be following in Cynthia's daughter's little footsteps as well! As I mentioned recently, he isn't crawling or anything close, but he can get from one place to another by:

Yep - he arches his back and scoots on his head. His role model (who he hasn't actually met):

http://kenandcynthia.blogspot.com/2009/04/determination.html


Vilma, his wonderful daycare provider, has mentioned a number of times that she can't leave him on the floor anymore with the two little girls she has - when she turns around, he's made it halfway across the floor and she's worried they'll step on him. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why reinvent the wheel? no shame in using a good idea!!

Cynthia said...

Charlotte thinks that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery:)