Friday, December 5, 2008

6 weeks!

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already. Brian and I are still considerably sleep deprived, but loving our time with the little guy. He's begun to do all of the social smiling, cooing, etc. that comes with the second month, and that makes it so much fun to watch him - I'm looking forward to him being even more interactive!

I hope that my parents read this blog once in awhile, because they are owed a huge thank you from the three of us. Calling themselves "G & G Catering," (Grandma and Grandpa) they have delivered food to our door multiple times per week - pork chops, soup, salad, the list goes on and on. I'm so glad that they were rewarded with a smile yesterday when they came over to watch Ethan for an hour!

And he is a big boy now. He's outgrowing his bassinet already, so Brian and I are getting ready to make the change from being with us in the bedroom to having him in the nursery in his crib. (I don't think we can fit the crib out the door to put it in our room!) That's going to be a tough one, as I do look in the bassinet quite a bit when I hear this noise or that coming from the boy...but the nursery is just in the next room, so we may be OK.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

He is adorable! And you are very lucky to have parents like that. I think he looks like Brian in that picture:)

kim said...

what a wonderful picture - it's now my wallpaper on both my home and work computers and has already brought smiles to many!

and you all are far more than "okay!" ethan is a lucky boy to be surrounded by so much love. so whenever you have doubts just look at ethan's face in this pic - he is so connected and happy. all because of you :) love you all!