Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Ho ho ho, everyone. The holiday season has rushed up on me, and I am more grateful than anyone knows that both sides of our family are doing a simplified Christmas - time together being the most important thing. Whew. I love the season, the snow, etc., but I have to admit that this year I am happy to let it pass without a great deal of trouble!

Brian and I may or may not get Christmas cards out this year, but I took pictures anyway in case we get our act together. Ethan was happy to pose...but only for a second. :) Luckily he is photogenic enough that I could get one good shot before meltdown.



I hope everyone enjoys the season!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

He is so adorable! I love his festive shirt:)

Brian and Alexis (and Ethan) said...

You were way more creative with Charlotte's, but this was fun to do....:)