Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Updates!

What a great holiday season! Brian and I drove to Cincinnati on Christmas Day to spend a few days with his family, and it was as laidback and fun as it always is. Ethan-boy was greeted by many volunteers who were happy to hold and rock him!

I appreciate the folks who have responded to my "Colic" post with such sympathy and welcome suggestions! As it turns out, though, I doubt that's what it is after all....I'm reading a book on babies' sleep cycles, and I am positive that the boy is just way overtired. It's uncanny how every hour and a half, he gets really fussy and hyper - those were his "sleepy signs" that I was just overlooking! He's still a little hard to soothe, but we're learning. :)

And there really isn't anything as sweet as a sleeping baby. Just to prove that it does happen, I'm posting one of my favorite sleepy boy pictures:

No comments: