Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone out there has a great one. Apparently Ethan's resolution is to sleep a little more, and he's getting a good start on it now - he's actually asleep! Will miracles never cease?! I'm not really sure what to do with myself!

I should watch myself; I got a wonderful Christmas letter from a good friend who said that between this blog and talking to her sister-in-law who is also a new parent, she is never having kids. (Sorry, Jordan!) Really and truly, every single little bit of trouble is so absolutely worth it, and I'm not just saying that. I went for a jog today, and thought, "Wow, I have a little son, who I get to go back home to..." Amazing.

It is good that he's cute, though! Isn't that how all newly born creatures survive - those big eyes and cute features?

No comments: