Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"The B Team" (not really)

I went back to work this week (part time at first, since I work for some really amazing people) - Brian will be home with Ethan-boy for the month of January. I think Dad is getting a run for his money, but he has already learned a lot, some of which I didn't figure out in the two months I was home with His Majesty!

1. The vacuum cleaner soothes his crying.
I actually should have figured this out pretty quickly after our Childbirth Education class where they told us of a family who burned out three vacuum cleaners with their little one who had terrible bouts of colic. :)

2. Carrying Ethan in the Baby Bjorn while vacuuming gets him to go to sleep.
This was the cutest thing to come home to yesterday! Brian is getting work done basically because he can't do much else; the boy was sound asleep and we were afraid for a little while to move him! Actually, after detaching part of the carrier from Brian's chest, Ethan made the transfer to his crib pretty well, for a little while anyway....

3. There are times when this is hard, but he is so darned cute...
That one I already knew. :)

1 comment:

kim said...

oh so cute!!
remember dennis and vacuum cleaner :)